True Story...  

Thursday 26 March 2009

I went to sainsburys supermarket today and did my shopping, on the way back to the car the elevator broke down.

Me and another lady were in there, my first thought was 'god I hope she doesn't panic in small spaces,' my second was, 'will I have time to eat the chocolate cake?'

The other lady pressed the button twice...no reply...pressed it a third time..

A crackly voice says "hello can I help you."

"We're stuck in the lift," said the lady.

Pause.

"HELLOOOO," that was both of us..

"Okay, stay where you are, we'll send someone."

Good grief, where the hell did he thing we were going to go??? Where do they find these people???

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


10 comments: to “ True Story...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster