Monday, 4 May 2009
1. What’s your current obsession? Salsa
2. What’s your weirdest obsession? Uh oh! towels being folded properly, socks have to match, bottles have to be lined up in order of size...have a certain order for books...I'm scaring you now aren't I???
3. What are you wearing today? White linen trousers, a purple t-shirt and fluffy slippers…what, I’m indoors, I’m comfy!
4. Why is today special? I am grateful for all my babies, the son is shining, I am over my bug…mostly, I love my friends!
5. What would you like to learn to do? Definitely salsa better…I’d love to parachute jump (doing one this year) and fly, hand glide..something thrilling!
6. What’s the last thing you bought? A loaf of bread….does that count, if not, it was some summer clothes for Robyn!
7. What are you listening to right now? UB40 and the traffic a couple of roads away.
8. What’s your favorite weather? Sunny, hot and sunny, sunshine, with a little extra sun, and hot!
9. What’s your most challenging goal right now? Oh god…too many, getting Deion all he needs for secondary school, getting Deion’s hospital results, making Jordan realize that he has to change his socks every day…making everyone else in the house realize the housework, cooking, cleaning and ironing does NOT do itself!!!
10. What do you think about the person who tagged you? She is sweet and funny and I love her blog, I’m honored she thinks I’m worth getting to know!
11. What's your favorite guilty pleasure? Chocolate cake, with chocolate chips, chocolate icing, chocolate cream, on a chocolate plate, with a chocolate fork…
12. Favorite vacation spot? Bimini Bahamas..
13. What would you like to have in your hands right now? Oops, can’t tell you what sprang to mind then…back to the chocolate cake……
14. What would you like to get rid of? Guilt, feeling inadequate at times, most of the government, most of the people than make decisions regarding the health system, the education system and roughly half the legal system!!!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Ooh, a hour floating in a warm sea!
16.Which language do you want to learn? Italian fluently…I only know enough to get by!
17.What super power would you like to possess? Invisibility!
18. What’s your favorite thing about the city you live in? it has an eclectic mix of people, some beautiful buildings, and you can get all your minerals in one breath!!!
19.What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? I have an oriental style dress which I love, it’s classy, pretty and hardly worn unfortunately!
20. What’s your dream job? Running my own dolphin program.
21. If you had $150 now what would you spend it on? Bills probably.
22. Do you admire anyone’s style? Oh, yes, Audrey Hepburn, her clothes, her attitude, her beauty…her minute size!
23.Describe your personal style. Oh dear, I don’t have one, jeans and sweats mostly, if I go out I like to dress up, but it usually ends up as black trousers with a fancy top, I love oriental style ones.
24. Who’s fashion show would you want tickets to? I have no idea, not one springs to mind…sorry!
25. If you had to slap one person with no repercussions, who would it be and why? Oh, there are so many lol! Definitely Russell Brand, he has to be one of the most annoying people on the planet!
26. What are you most proud of? My kids.
27. If you could choose one person who has passed to have lunch with who would it be and why? Aaron, Aaron, Aaron I’d give anything for some time with him!
Now the rules of this tag:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention
2. Tag 7 other people you would love to learn more about. Here’s mine:
Trojan's Corner Trojans a really lovely guy, you should all get to know him better.
Despair, Devastation & Dysfunction always something here to make me think or reflect...whether I want to or not LOL!!!
Is It Just Me? Missy makes me smile every day.
Mysterious Creature a strong determined woman who I admire.
Smelling The Roses And Dodgeing The Thorns always a great blog, always great advice.
darling dialogues a lovely blog, look forward to it every day!
The World According To J... started following JJ recently, and so glad I did, love her attitude to life.