I AM AWESOME!!!!  

Wednesday 6 May 2009


JAM is such a sweetheart, she has passed this crown on to me....I have always wanted a crown, I have slight asperations to be queen of the world...well, don't we all...

In order to keep the crown, I have to tell you seven things that are Awe-Summm!!! about me.

1. I have a huge capacity for love, I love my family and friends adn can always be called on for support.

2. I have the most awesome kids...and I take at least some of the credit for that!!!

3. I am artisitc...I can paint and draw, a couple of the ones I have done of Aaron are beautiful...

4. I am actually a very modest person, I don't brag or boast (thats one of the reasons this is hard lol!)

5. I am a hard worker, I throw myself into a task, I'm not afraid of it being hard...and I never give up!

6. Mummy dolphins let me swim with their babies...this may not sound alot, but when we go swimming with wild dolphins, every time a mummy has swam with me, with her baby...its quite rare...but I have been blessed enough to have done this 7 times...

7. I am a great mum....my kids faces light up when they see me, I pray we always have a relationship that good.

Now, I pass on the title and crown to these AWE-SUMMM blogs...

Beauty Be Good
Two Under Two. Whew!
Thoughts by Dena
Crazy Texas Mommy
Funk Squared

3 Boys and A Princess
...and now I'm a grownup

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


10 comments: to “ I AM AWESOME!!!!

  • Candance
    6 May 2009 at 17:41  

    You gave me a crown!! OMG, do you know how much I love a tiara?? Do I just copy the code to get it? Is there code? How do I do it?

    Thanks, Lady!!

  • Heather
    6 May 2009 at 17:42  

    Yay!! Congrats on being awesome, and THANKS for passing it on to me!!! How very awesome of you. :)
    I loved your list of facts. I wish I could be artistic. I see beautiful things in my mind, yet cannot seem to translate that to paper!! And how exciting to be able to swim with dolphins. Sounds like a wonderful experience.

  • Randi Troxell
    6 May 2009 at 17:43  

    aaaah... sally you just made my day!! thnx a million for my crown... i looooove crowns! every year i would dress up as a princess for halloween... lol! thnk you and i'm so gonna pass this one on to others... look for it on friday!

  • Carebear
    6 May 2009 at 18:20  

    A thank you. Somehow getting a crown seems like a much bigger deal coming from someone who lives in under a monarchy! Thanks! I'm hereby declaring myself the Queen of Chaos. I'll be posting about soon!

  • Cozyflier
    6 May 2009 at 19:59  

    Thank you Sally!! I guess since you live under the Queen's rule, the Crown seems more important coming from you.

    I enjoyed reading your 7 awesum things!!

    I've always wanted a crown!

    Hugs,
    Carrie

  • Me (aka Danielle)
    6 May 2009 at 23:55  

    You truly are Awesome!! You deserve this one.

    P.S. I am so sorry I am late on this one..I am just barely catching up on my (read your) posts. As I go back through your last few...{hugs}. I hope all goes well!

  • Missy
    7 May 2009 at 00:54  

    Congrats! I can see you wearng a crown! I know no one who deserves a crown more than you!

  • Mental P Mama
    7 May 2009 at 01:14  

    You really are all of these things. I can feel it all the way here.

  • ~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack
    7 May 2009 at 12:09  

    awwww thanks so much for the crown...I feel so special!!!!! And congrats to you for getting it yourself..loved reading your Awe-Summm list!!!

  • Unknown
    7 May 2009 at 16:08  

    JAM is delightful! I know you are a hard worker! I can tell! I love that you have a huge capacity for love. I think that is my favorite thing about anyone. A capacity for love is a wonderful, wonderful thing : ).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster