This could happen to you....  

Saturday 13 June 2009


Please warn as many women as possible

THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU...... IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOUR MOTHER ... OR TO YOUR SISTER

I was sitting at a local outdoor cafe having lunch by myself and two men came and sat down at my table..... I gave them the death look, but they just casually stayed at my table and wouldn't leave me alone.

I shined up my ring on my married finger, then placed my hand on the table and I hinted to them that I was married and that I was not interested in them.

Luckily for me they got the hint and left, but thankfully the whole thing was captured on the Cafe's camera.

I'm sending you this picture as a warning.............. just in case they try and pick you up too.

Honestly, some men think they are God's gift ............................................

Scroll

Scroll

Scroll

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


10 comments: to “ This could happen to you....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster