boing!  

Tuesday 9 June 2009

A friend of mine though this might cheer me up, bearing in mind the amount of mammograms Ihave to have lately...LOL!

A woman in her thirties is at home happily jumping unclothed, on her bed and squealing with delight.

Her husband watches her for a while and asks, 'Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look? What's the matter with you?'

The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, 'I don't care what you think. I just came from having a mammogram and the doctor says that not only am I healthy, but I have the breasts of an 18-year-old.'

The husband replies, 'What did he say about your 42-year old arse?'

'Your name never came up,' she replied

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


12 comments: to “ boing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster