Best friends!  

Saturday 6 June 2009


A friend will stop you from over reacting....a BEST freind will be walking beside you rolling up her sleeves!!!

A freind will encourage you to call the police...a BEST friend will help you bury the body!!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


9 comments: to “ Best friends!

  • Joanie
    6 June 2009 at 13:58  

    I had a best friend saying and I lost part of it.

    Something like "A best friend is the one who sits beside you in jail saying Damn! That was fun!"

  • Mama Nut
    6 June 2009 at 18:11  

    That's funny! Sadly, I can't think of anyone I would qualify as a 'best friend' to...except maybe my husband.

  • ~Tom~
    6 June 2009 at 23:28  

    A friend will laugh when you trip. A best friend will help you up...and then trip you again!

  • Ashley
    7 June 2009 at 02:04  

    Hmm, I actually think my best friend would encourage me to call the police. xP ahaha

  • Hit 40
    7 June 2009 at 02:22  

    I'll bring the body bag and bleach.

    Call anytime.

  • CB
    7 June 2009 at 04:06  

    The comments are funny!

  • littletoesandcheerios
    7 June 2009 at 05:06  

    Amen sista! I got a friend like that.

  • Sally's World
    7 June 2009 at 10:04  

    LOL, love the comments, I have a few friends like this (my husband would make me calm down, or call the police...spoil sport), its certainly they type of friend I am...so if ever any of you need help, you know where I am...I'm handy with a shovel!!! xxxx

  • RileyScott
    8 June 2009 at 07:31  

    A friend with try to cheer you up about your impending firing.

    a BEST friend will go to the bathroom of the restaurant you both work in and slowly unscrewed the urinal pipe so that when the next customer goes in there, the pipe will burst off, and the entire restaurant will be ankle deep in water. The manager will then be so upset at the mess, that she'll forget all about firing you.

    This actually happened to me when I worked at Denny's in Florida.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster