There is something quite barbaric about dentists isn't there???  

Wednesday 10 June 2009

I have just got back from the hospital, I have had 2 teeth out. I am not feeling great, my face looks like a football and is turning a nice shade of yellow, I got stared at ALOT on the train as I kept dribbling, and making a funny sucky sound when I was trying not too...

The dentist was good, she just had a bit of trouble getting the back tooth out "you have really deep roots," she anounced as she put her knee on my chest for leverage (I'm kidding, but only just).

So now I have a throbbing head and face, every time I speak the kids say "whaaat, whaaat?" I just need to lay down for a while...

No salsa dancing for me tonight!

See you all tomorrow....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


15 comments: to “ There is something quite barbaric about dentists isn't there???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster