wibbly wobbly  

Thursday, 30 April 2009

Hi Everyone, thank you for all your get well messages yesterday, goodness, I felt bad, I’m trying to get back on top of things today…I’m so rarely ill, it shocks the life out of everyone, especially me…its a way of reminding me I’m not actually as invincible as I think!!!

So I’ve had a ton of blood tests, the phlebotomist threw the needle, javelin like across the room (well it felt like it) and I forgot that people who work in hospitals have absolutely zero sense of humour…cos when I asked him if he’d ever thought of throwing javelin at the next Olympics, he looked at me like I was mad! Oh well!

So he actually moaned at me that he couldn’t get a vein as they were all collapsed…I apologised profusely of course, even though I hardly chose to be so totally dehydrated that my body was trying to hang on to any bit of fluid it could…I am now lovely and bruised, six puncture wounds and a lovely black, purple and green bruise along my arm…very attractive! I shall need to wear long sleeves, whatever the weather so people don’t think I am a drug addict!

I feel a tad wobbly today (or wibbly wobbly as Deion says), my head is reduced to a dull thud…the house of course looks like a tornado has ripped through it, and I’m pretty certain no-one checked that Jordan didn’t just shove on the same clothes (yep, including socks) that he had on yesterday…and I can’t be bothered to care about any of it, which shows I must be feeling ill, cos I’m usually pretty OCD about this sort of thing. I’m going to go back to bed for a couple of hours…

I’ll be back in a while to catch up with some blogs.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


18 comments: to “ wibbly wobbly

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster