Monday, 7 September 2009
Trojan fron Trojan's Corner tagged me... so here goes...
1. What’s your current obsession? Chocolate, Salsa and Chocolate (did I mention chocolate?)
2. What’s your weirdest obsession? Tidiness, having things lined up just right, towels, tins, jars...!!!
3. What are you wearing today? Vera Wang...kidding...jeans of course!
4. Why is today special? I get to spend the day with my kids.
5. What would you like to learn to do? Master salsa so that I'm fabulous, and stay calm in life always!
6. What’s the last thing you bought? About a million pounds worth of school uniform and school equipment...
7. What are you listening to right now? Deion and Robyn talking about Battle Strikers, if only you asked me ten minutes ago, I could have said I was listening to a lecture on child psychology, I would have sounded far more intelligent.
8. What’s your favorite weather? Hot, sunny, sunshine, with a lovely warm sea breeze if poss.
9. What’s your most challenging goal right now? Staying sane (oops! failed miserably)
10. What do you think about the person who tagged you? Trojan is a great guy with a big heart, creative, fun, supportive, honest (sometimes too much so lol) and enthusiastic always xxx.
11. What's your favorite guilty pleasure? chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate.
12. Favorite vacation spot? Bimini in the Bahamas.
13. What would you like to have in your hands right now? I'd have Aaron's hand in mine, I'd never let go!
14. What would you like to get rid of? Guilt, frustration and anger...and maybe about three inches off my arse!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go: Rome!
16.Which language do you want to learn? Fluent Italian, I know enough to get by, I'd love to be fluent.
17.What super power would you like to possess? Invisibility (I spent an extraordinary amount of time thinking about this lol!)
18. What’s your favorite thing about the city you live in? I love the diversity.
19.What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? I have a mandarin style dress that I love, it makes me feel so elegant, I hardly ever get to wear it, but when I do I feel like a princess.
20. What’s your dream job? Running a Dolphin Program.
21. If you had $/£/€150 now what would you spend it on? Chocolate.... no, sadly, bills!
22. Do you admire anyone’s style? Audrey Hepburn for the past, Victoria beckham for now.
23.Describe your personal style. I'd love to be able to say Cool, smart and sexy like Trojan did LOL....but I hate to lie, so I'll have to say, the first thing I find in my closet, mainly jeans and t-shirts, practicality wins out in my house I'm afraid!
24. Who’s fashion show would you want tickets to? Errmmm, Calvin Klein (mens underwear preferably)?
25. If you had to slap one person with no repercussions, who would it be and why? Well, theres a certain doctor who I would love to slap...actually, I take that back, slappings too good, I actually want to run over him in the car....I would slap Russel Brand (he annoys me and needs a good wash, can someone please brush his hair???) Pete Doherty (same washing reason) Amy Winehouse (sort yourself out) Lady Gaga (put some clothes on woman) Katie Price (grow up) Kerry Katona (YOUR A MUM START ACTING LIKE ONE)...okay, I got carried away, sorry!
26. What are you most proud of? My Kids.
27. If you could choose one person to have lunch with who would it be and why? Okay, I know I should say somehthign deep and meaningful here, but Deion is desparate to meet Lewis Hamilton, so I'd take Deion to meet him. It would make his year, and after what he's been through lately, goodness, he'd deserve it.
Now the rules of this tag:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention
2. Tag 7 other people you would love to learn more about.
Click on the links below to discover seven wonderful and diverse blogs!
1. Gloria's Spanish View
2. Thoughts by Dena
4. Grandma's Page
6. Funk Squared
7. Beauty Be Good