cry baby  

Thursday 24 September 2009


I can't remember the last time I had a good cry, I go into zombie mode instead. Some sort of self preservation I guess...today, I can't seem to stop, my emotions seem so close to the surface.

I can't seem to get a hold of my emotions this last few weeks, I was so angry the other week I wanted to strangle someone, now, today, the slightest thing (and I mean the slightest thing) and I want to cry.

I suppose there have been a few changes lately, Deion becoming more independent and going to big school for one, more working and even less sleep for me for another, and with the move coming up.


I don't know...sorry, nothing positive to say today....ignore me!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


7 comments: to “ cry baby

  • ~Tom~
    24 September 2009 at 13:35  

    Ignore you? Now what kind of friends would we be if we simply ignored you when you seem to need friends the most?

    People go through phases. We have highs and we have lows. It's our brains way of cleaning out the closet. Getting rid of all the feelings we didn't allow ourselves to feel at the times we really should have.

    With no rain, would you still appreciate the sun? Same is true with emotions. If you never felt sad, how could you ever feel happy? This is just a phase. Like the rain, it too shall pass. ((HUGS))

  • Maureen@IslandRoar
    24 September 2009 at 14:27  

    I find the back to school time a big transition every year, even tho my kids are big now. Schedules change, they change; there's suddenly a whole bunch of new people and committments. I need a few weeks to not feel stressed and emotional. If your body is saying cry, then cry.
    Sending lots of hugs.

  • Sally's World
    24 September 2009 at 18:06  

    Tom, Maureen, thank you, even though your comments made me cry lol!!!! i appreciate you very much....xxxxxxx

  • Anonymous
    24 September 2009 at 18:22  

    Hugs!!

  • ~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack
    24 September 2009 at 18:41  

    Yep this is just a normal emotion to be feeling when you have so much going on in your life at once. Besides I think it does us good to cry once in awhile

  • J.J. in L.A.
    24 September 2009 at 22:04  

    I last cried 2 weeks ago Friday...because I was cold.

    Sometimes we just need a good cry, so have at it, girlie!

  • Sally's World
    25 September 2009 at 07:16  

    thank you once again my beautiful blog friends, it will never cease to amaze me how people so far away can make me feel safe/protected and loved when I need it....i am feeling much better today, i took all your advice and went with it, or course i look like i've been on drugs now because my eyes are sooo red....but hey, i feel stronger! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster