some people are $^!/$  

Thursday, 23 July 2009

You would think that having a wheelchair ramp from my front door to my gate would give people a clue that a wheelchair will in fact be coming down that ramp. You would also think that most people would realise that it would be fairly hard for someone in a wheelchair to dodge a big pile of dog poo at the bottom of said ramp...NO?????

People never cease to amaze me in their inconsideration of others...

I do not want to be clearing up someone elses mess at six thrity in the morning. they better pray I don't find out who it is, otherwise they will be finding it on their doorstep!

And if I catch them in the act, I shall be rubbing their nose in it (thats the done thing isn't it?) and I mean the owner, not the dog!!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


16 comments: to “ some people are $^!/$

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster