Gaawgeous!  

Sunday 7 December 2008

I’ve had my hair cut, I love it, but I was worried it made my eyes look too close together…what do you think?







Maybe it’s my teeth that look big...








Or my forehead seems huge, maybe a fringe would look better?????









Trojan discovered another thing on his ‘super computer’ so like the grown ups we are…we had lots of fun with it…we laughed until we cried, and it was the best medicine after the week we’ve just had. Some of the photos were hilarious, and even while I was saying “the kids would love this” I was thinking if I had it on my own pc, they probably wouldn’t get a look in.




Just thought we’d share…

Trojan and Sal xxx

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Gaawgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster