Christmas holidays!  

Sunday 7 December 2008



If I’m not doing too much blogging over the next few days, don’t worry, I’m not neglecting you, I’m just lazing around in the sun, floating around a swimming pool with a book and a pina colada!

I’m not making you jealous am I?

We’re flying out to Orlando on Tuesday. It’s been a long year in one way or another and we’re looking forward to a break and some quality family time. We’ll get to see my two brothers and their families and I have a new nephew I’ve yet to meet. So we’re looking forward to a big/mad/hectic family Christmas.

The kids can’t wait, we are packed and ready to fly, all I need to do now, is unpack the kid’s cases and repack them with the suitable attire!!! And convince Deion he does not need to take every toy he owns, and Yes, Santa will be able to find him in America!

See you soon, I'll be blogging still and I'll post some photos.


Sal x

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Christmas holidays!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster